REQUEST FOR A QUOTATION MONGOLIA
ULAANBAATAR CLEAN AIR PROJECT
Credit No.: IDA 5039-MN
Contract Title: Supply of equipment on air quality monitoring for Municipality of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Reference No. WPLT-03
1. The Government of Mongolia (hereinafter called “Borrower”) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Ulaanbaatar Clean Air Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract no. WPLT-03 for Supply of equipment on air quality monitoring for Municipality of Ulaanbaatar city, Mongolia
2. The Municipality of Ulaanbaatar through its Project Management Unit (PMU) now requests quotation from eligible bidders for the following equipment:
No. Equipment Description Quantity
1 I/O Expander 4 complete set of packages
Specifications for above-mentioned equipment are available at the link of http://www.usip.mn/WPLT-03.pdf
The goods shall be delivered within 2 months upon the contract signing.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Shopping procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Eligible bidders may submit a quotation on and before 11.00 am (Ulaanbaatar time) March 12, 2018 at the address given below.
5. A complete set of Request for Quotation document is available at above-mentioned link or can be submitted to interested eligible bidders upon their request to the address below.
6. The address referred to above is: Ulaanbaatar Clean Air Project, Project Management Unit, Room No 602, 6th Floor, Azmon Center, Enkhtaivan Avenue 50, Khoroo No.1, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, by facsimile +976-11-312194 or by e-mail email@example.com;