ADDITIONAL FINANCING FOR ULAANBAATAR CLEAN AIR PROJECT
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: Additional financing for Ulaanbaatar Clean Air Project
Contract Title: Supply, installation & after sales service of ETS heaters and accessory equipment for rollout
Loan No. : C-6493-MN
RFB Reference No.: AFD2-01
- The Government of Mongolia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Additional Financing for Ulaanbaatar Clean Air Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for Supply, Installation & After sales service of Electric thermal storage (ETS) heaters and accessory equipment for rollout.
- Project Implementation Unit (PIU) on behalf of the Municipality of Ulaanbaatar city (MUB) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply of 1025 units of ETS, accessory equipment and its installation & after sales service at selected houses in Ger areas where distribution network has been upgraded.
Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from AF UBCAP PIU (Additional Financing for Ulaanbaatar Clean Air Project Implementation Unit) on behalf of MUB, N. Bayartogtokh, the Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0800 to 1700 hours at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 140’000 MNT or US$50.00. The method of payment will be a bank draft payable to the special account of the AF UBCAP PIU, an implementing unit of the Project. Only bidders that have purchased an official set of bidding documents will be eligible to submit their bids. The document will be sent by international courier for overseas or by email and by courier for local delivery.
Name of beneficiary: AF UBCAP
Address of beneficiary: #601, Azmon center, 1st khoroo, Sukhbaatar district,
Peace Avenue-50, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Account name: AF UBCAP
Account number: 104900096150
SWIFT Code: STBMMNUB
Address of beneficiary bank: Baga toiruu, 7/1, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
State bank of Mongolia account No: (USD): 7968USD019
Correspondence bank: Kookmin bank
SWIFT code of the intermediary bank: CZNBKRSE
Address of the intermediary bank: Sewoo building, floor 10, Yeouigongwon-R0115, Yeongdeungpo-Gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below before 10 September, 2020. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid Security US$ 20’000 (twenty thousand US dollars).
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address referred to above is:
- Bayartogtokh, Coordinator of Additional Financing for Ulaanbaatar Clean Air Project Implementation Unit,
#602, Azmon center, Peace Avenue-50,
1st khoroo, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Tel: 976-11-312194; 976-11-318124
Email address: email@example.com